The Libraries @ Timbo School
Two Libraries...One Voice...Making it Count
"Play is the highest form of research"Timbo Library Makerspaces
Ask how the community can support our new spaces!
The mission of the library media program is to promote reading for pleasure and seeking knowledge and to ensure that students and faculty are competent users, collaborators, producers, creators, and sharers of ideas and information.
To support and promote literacy*
- READ to grow, discover, and change
- PLAY to invent, create, discover, collaborate, share
*Literacy: reading, writing, research, digital, coding, invention
The Library @ THS
Timbo High School
The Library @ TES
- Atriuum Library Catalog (Search our school OPAC)
- Databases (Provided by the Arkansas Traveler Project)
- Epic! eBooks (at school)
- Open eBooks (contact the library for access)